A Fun-Filled Weekend in Seattle: Feb. 28-March 1
Even in the rainy winter, there is always something unique and exciting to do in the Emerald City. This weekend, the Revolution team is catching “Spring Fever” at the spectacular Northwest Flower & Garden Festival. Visit the Washington State Convention Center through Sunday, March 1 to marvel at beautiful Fleurs de Villes mannequins designed by local florists, take a workshop from top floral experts, shop the Artisan Market for unique home products, and much, much more!
With so many great activities in Seattle, we have busy weekends ahead of us! Read our list below to help plan your fun-filled weekend:
Jennifer Plans To:
- Dine at Lionhead in Capitol Hill for delicious Sichuan food
- Ski at Stevens Pass with her family
- Pro Tip from Natalie: All the mountain resorts around town have discounts for March through the rest of the season, so if you ski/snowboard, now's the time to get some cheaper runs in!
- Make this plant-based coconut tofu recipe from Purple Carrot while dreaming of still being in Maui
Sarah Plans To:
- Shop the Vera Night Market #1 on Sunday 5-10pm for unique, handmade goods
- Celebrate decades of music at the Beats Antique, David Starfire event this Friday at The Showbox
- Learn more about climate change and what steps we can take to combat it at the Climate Change / Curiosity Expo at the Pacific Science Center
Natalie Plans To:
- Visit the Seattle Aquarium! She says, “I missed "Octopus Week" last week so I'm trying to go in the next couple weeks. I've lived in Seattle for ten years and have never been to the aquarium!”
- Be inspired by local chefs at Imperfect’s Food Waste Week in Seattle! Through March 1, guests can order a special menu item at participating restaurants and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Food Lifeline
Carolyn Plans To:
- Attend the community arts celebration in the Chihuly Gardens Glasshouse on Saturday. Ticket sales from this event help fund creative opportunities, scholarships, and programs for children and emerging artists in the PNW.
- Bake a gluten-free Citrus Cake for the Winter Blues from
favoritelocal Influencer, Cannelle et Vanille