Valentines Day Gift Guide 2023
Valentine's Day is around the corner and the Rev team is here to help. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift, a fun experience or something to treat yourself, we have plenty of ideas for you!
- Elm Candle Bar - Candle Making Class
- At Elm Candle Bar, you can create your perfect scent and you can take it home as a candle or as a perfume fragrance. This unforgettable experience is great for friends, couples, families - whoever.
- Date night anyone? Take a special someone to dinner at one of Seattle’s newest restaurants, Sugo. Sugo is a hand-roll sushi bar that highlights sustainably-sourced fish in the variety of dishes they offer. It’s a must-try spot!
- Shop at Southcenter Mall
- Everyone needs a galentines shopping spree! Head on over to Southcenter Mall and check out all the wonderful stores! From LuluLemon to Nordstrom to Urban Outfitters, Southcenter can be your one-stop shop. After a long day of shopping, stop at Joey’s, Din Tai Fung or Moctezuma’s Mexican Restaurant for some delicious food and drinks.
- The Stemmery
- The Stemmery is the perfect place to buy gorgeous flowers for Valentine’s Day. At The Stemmery, you can purchase one-time flower deliveries as well as flower subscriptions that can last for however long you’d like. The flowers sourced are local and unique, creating beautiful bouquets that customers are continuously happy with.
Photo Credit: The Stemmery
- Treat yourself to a beautifully made dress from The OULA Company. These dresses are made from Ankara Wax, an African wax fabric that has been used for centuries. These dresses are show-stopping yet versatile, a perfect piece to add to your closet.
Photo Credit: The OULA Company
There are so many great Valentine's Day gifts out there! We hope this list helps inspire. Follow @Revpr on Instagram and Facebook and check out our blog, The Spark, to read more articles like this. We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day!