Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide
No matter how well-intentioned we are about starting holiday shopping early, it’s a BUSY time and sometimes it falls through the cracks. Last-minute shopping is stressful in and of itself. Luckily, we’ve put together a few great gift ideas that any friend or family member will love!
- You can still gift the experience of fun fitness! Various Orangetheory Fitness studios throughout the greater Seattle area have class packs for purchase in-studio or in the app (10 classes for $245). There is also a special Holiday Bundle where you can buy three Orangetheory Fitness Classes and one Exclusive Retail Item for only $79! This is a quick and easy online purchase for a family member or friend that’s ready to jump into a new fitness routine at the start of the new year. Check out class options on the OrangeTheory website.
- If you’re in the Seattle area, check out Town and Country Markets! They have a variety of home goods and cooking ware in stores that will make wonderful gifts. Online ordering is available, however, we recommend going in person to grab those last-minute gifts quickly and easily! You can find a list of Town & Country Market locations here.
- Who doesn’t love a gift card? And talk about an easy, last-minute gift! Choose between Matcha Magic, Sugo and Just Poke, or get all three! These restaurants pride themselves on their focus on sustainability and locally sourced ingredients. Learn more about these brands and others, all part of the Conscious Hospitality Group.
- Another great idea for food lovers is gifting a box of Frans chocolates. This is one of the most fool-proof gifts because who doesn’t love nice chocolate during the holidays? There are a variety of different chocolates to give and many are wrapped beautifully. Check this link to find out where you can buy Frans Chocolates.
- Last-minute gifting is a great time to shop small. That coffee shop down the street from you? Go check it out! Coffee shops often have gift cards, specialty coffee beans, and even merchandise and apparel that make for great gifts. Supporting small businesses means so much during the holidays and gifts from a local brand are unique and meaningful.
Happy last-minute shopping and happy holidays to all! Be sure to follow us on Instagram and check in throughout the holidays for more fun blog posts on The Spark!