Rev Gift Guide 2022
Here’s a look into our Holiday 2022 Gift Guide - from our clients to all of you.
Happy November! It’s time to start thinking about gifts - whether you’re shopping for a friend, a family member or yourself, we have some great gifting ideas for this Holiday season.
- Gift the experience of fun fitness! Various Orangetheory Fitness studios throughout the greater Seattle area have class packs for purchase in-studio or in the app (10 classes for $245). If you’re eager to jump-start your New Year’s fitness goals, check out Newvember! When you join Orangetheory as an elite or premier member and purchase a heart rate monitor, you get the second month for free. The promo goes through November 30, don’t miss out!
- Although the sun has disappeared, it’s still important to wear sunscreen in the colder seasons. Stream2Sea sunscreen is sustainable, made with reef-safe ingredients and is easy to wear on an everyday basis. Check out Stream2Sea products here.
- Gifting fashion is a no-brainer. The OULA Company is a Black-owned, sustainable small business that creates show-stopping hand-sewn pieces meant to last a lifetime. Whether you’re shopping for your mother-in-law, a friend or yourself, OULA has a piece for everyone to enjoy. Find them here or on Nordstrom.
- Check out the Hunnyz Apple Gift Packs at Town and Country markets for all your gifting needs! These tart yet sweet honey crimson apples are wrapped up and ready to give, making them an easy, yet unique gifting option that everyone will enjoy. The gift packs will be in stores after the Thanksgiving Holiday so in the meantime, check out other amazing products at Town & Country Markets here.
- Who doesn’t love a gift card? Choose between Matcha Magic, Sugo and Just Poke, or get all three! These restaurants pride themselves on their focus on sustainability and locally sourced ingredients. Learn more about these brands and others, all part of the Conscious Hospitality Group.
- Skincare is an essential, personal and foolproof gift! Shop the MadisonMD Skincare line on Skintour for all your skincare necessities. Not sure which products are right for you? Dr. Brandith Irwin, the creator of MadisonMD Skincare, regularly shares skincare tips on her blog, which you can also find on Skintour.
- After all your shopping, wrap your gift in a Tokki gift bag. Tokki bags feature a QR code to record and upload a personalized video message to share with the recipient. Your friend, family member or whoever else you are gifting to can then choose to erase the video message or archive it. These reusable bags make each gifting experience unique and personal, creating unforgettable memories. Learn more about Tokki and check out their bags here!