Seattle Pride Events & Ways To Celebrate
Although it feels like June is flying by, don’t forget Seattle Pride Events are is right around the corner! Seattle Pride and other local organizations are putting on some incredible events to celebrate love, equality and inclusivity. Here are five local events and ways to celebrate Pride in Seattle!
- Pride Wine- Enjoy an evening of mini tastings from local wineries benefitting the GSBA Scholarship fund (Washington State's LGBTQ+ and allied chamber of commerce)
- 2021 Run-Walk with Pride- Seattle Frontrunners are hosting their annual Pride run / walk Saturday, June 26th 9 am -12:30 pm at Magnuson Park
- The Awkward Show
- Friday, June 25th 6-7 pm at Bandit Theater (Seattle’s inclusive theater and performance space) check out “The Awkward Show”- a hilarious improv comedy show that is perfectly cringe worthy
- Support local LGBTQ+ businesses! Play with fun colors at Rudy’s Barbershop or grab a bite to eat at local spots like Two Doors Down or Biang Biang Noodles.
- Linda’s Pride Show. Check out this rad drag show featuring local drag artists on Saturday June 26th at 2pm, 5pm, and 8pm.
How are you celebrating Pride this year? Let us know on Instagram @revpr