Summer 2021 Internship
We're in search of a new Intern! We’re looking for candidates to start in May or June 2021 and preferably continue for six months, however, four months works too. If the below job description sounds like a good fit for you, send your resume, 3 writing samples and 3 reasons you want to work for a sustainable lifestyle agency to connect (at) revolutionpr.com.
The Skinny on the position
We seek a bright, energetic, easy-going individual to join our Internship Program. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting PR, social media, influencer and marketing activities. Your can-do attitude will align well with a go-getter team that thinks creatively, asks questions and doesn’t settle for anything less than great. This position is for you if you’re a current junior or senior in college who...
- Has at least one prior PR or social media internship within an agency or company. This one is a must!
- Is working towards a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or another related field
- Has strong research skills
- Is a great writer and loves to write
- Consumes media voraciously
- Is familiar with using social media for business
- Understands the influencer landscape
- Works well independently with guidance from other team members
- Is organized but flexible
- Can use Microsoft Office products with ease
- Is a consumer and has general interest in consumer products
- Has the ability and resources to work remotely
Even better if you…
- Have experience with Adobe’s creative suite and / or Canva
- Know how to grow and manage social media communities
- Know how to use Cision, Muck Rack and WordPress
A day in the life of our Intern will include…
- Drafting copy for press materials, social media posts and blog entries
- Pitching reporters relevant story ideas and securing coverage for clients
- Sharing client events with key media outlets
- Researching and connecting with influencers
- Conducting creative research for campaign ideation
- Developing media lists
- Tracking client press coverage
- Conducting research and developing briefs
- A whole slew of other things that you’ve likely never done, which is the case for all of us working in a constantly evolving PR industry
Our culture is pretty unique…
We’re kind of like one big family who is striving to positively impact people and the planet. We like to work hard and have fun. We’re serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. While we have titles, there's enormous potential for growth and the opportunity to do things outside of your titled R&R. Accountability is huge for us. We don’t make excuses. We’re persistent and persuasive, thrive on creativity, and while striving for greatness is the name of our game, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.