2020 Holiday Gift Guide
This year, we’re all looking for ways to make the holidays feel special. One way the Revolution team is doing that is by giving thoughtful gifts to our loved ones. To help you do the same, we’ve curated a gift guide that includes some of our favorite small and / or local businesses we are excited to shop from and support this holiday season.
For the Fitness Lover:
- StretchIt App gift certificate to work out all those WFH kinks and start the New Year refreshed and flexible.
- These trendy weights from Bala Bangles will make you want to wear them all the time.
- Create a customized Hydro Flask insulated water bottle to fit the lifestyle and color preferences of your gift recipient. Hydration is key!
For the Beauty Guru:
- Untamed Humans hyper-individualized custom skincare line. Their Lip Balm, Body Stick and innovative Mask Relief Mist also make the perfect stocking stuffers!
- Rudy’s Barbershop in-store gift certificate or Styling Starter Kit to bring some color and flair into your bestie’s life.
- MadisonMD’s full line of products by Seattle-based Board Certified Dermatologist, Dr. Brandith Irwin. Formulated without propylene glycol, free of parabens, synthetic fragrance, and animal cruelty, MadisionMD was created for those with active lifestyles with a focus on skin health, wellness and beauty.
- If your loved one is missing trips to the spa, gift them locally-owned QueenCare’s Spa Experience Kit to bring relaxation and pampering to them!
For the Fashion-Lover:
- We love this trendy, puff sleeve sweatshirt (cozy and classy!) from Women-owned Emry Boutique in Madison Park, Seattle.
- The OULA Company’s Midi Dress in red and black swirl featured in The Zoe Report is the perfect statement piece they'll love for life.
- Subscription boxes are all the rage these days. One of our favorites is Under Club’s subscription for luxury, designer underwear delivered monthly -- such a treat!
- Posie Turner socks for everyone! Spread good vibes and help your loved ones start their day on the right foot ;) with Posie Turner’s locally designed, high-quality socks.
- Catbird NYC for beautifully designed jewelry, we love the delicate little disco ring! Catbird is also donating a portion of all holiday sales to the Food Bank for New York City and Color of Change.
For the Adventurer:
- alder apparel is redefining the outdoor clothing industry for women. They offer fashion-forward, sustainably made clothing perfect for hiking, walking your pup and even looking cute (and staying comfy) while working from home.
- Cotopaxi Fanny Packs are sustainably made and have TONS of one-of-a-kind color options, perfect for any adventurous, free spirit in your life
- If your loved one lives in the PNW, check out our recent Rain Gear favorites for more ideas!
For the Wanna-Be Interior Designer:
- Seattle based Satlstone Ceramics offers a wide variety of beautifully curated home goods. We love these mugs by Kelie Rudolph for making our morning Matcha even more enjoyable.
- Powerful and bright prints and paintings from Washington-based artist Christina Martinez.
For the Plant Lover:
- Incredible plants from Seattle Plant Daddy, Plant Shop or The Sill to add to, or start, their collection.
- Plant themed enamel pins, bags and apparel from Hemleva to show off their love for greenery.
For the Foodie:
- Silver City Brewery’s Wonderland Winter Lager is delicious -- the beer lovers in your life are sure to enjoy it!
- Support local restaurants by giving gift certificates for delicious Seattle restaurants. A few of our favorites include Coltiva Pizzeria e Barra, Reckless Noodle and Cafe Flora.
- Seattle’s Bean Box to treat the coffee connoisseur.
- Frelard Tamales holiday gift set with local items as well as their tamales. They've also been offering frontline workers and those impacted by COVID free meals since March!
- Give the gift of plant-based goodness from Frankie and Jo's. The Seattle ice cream shop offers gift cards, pints and you can even sign your loved one up for their Pint Club to receive their fresh flavors monthly.
Let us know on Instagram (@revpr) where you're shopping this year. Wishing you all a happy and healthy holiday season!