Seattle Pride 2020
Celebrating LGBTQ+ Pride from Home
Pride looks different this year. There may be fewer parades, parties, in-person activism and celebration, but we can all come together virtually to support and celebrate the LGBTQ+ community and allies. Pride holds a more profound significance this year -- lifting the voices of marginalized communities and fighting for human rights and equality for those who have been pushed out and down for far too long.
Below, we’re sharing how you can participate in Seattle Pride this year by learning, advocating, supporting and celebrating:
- All-Day Pridefest Live Stream: RSVP now for the free 3-day virtual celebration including Trans Pride, Pride Fest and Seattle Pride
- Listen to PrideCast, the podcast: Hear from leaders in the Seattle LGBTQ+ community
- Virtual Rainbow Story Time: Visit the Seattle Public Library’s YouTube Channel and watch LGBTQ+ leaders read to and educate children about Pride
- MoPOP’s Drag Queen IG Live: Featuring Kylie Mooncakes on June 25
- Trans Pride Seattle: From June 26-28, celebrate, enjoy a film festival, workshops and more!
- Gay Miserables: Join a live stream of a few of Seattle's musical-theater icons singing show tunes and chatting about their queerness, activism, and life during stay-home orders
- Virtual SILP: Queer Pride After Hours: Dance your heart out from late Saturday night to Sunday morning at a virtual Pride dance party for queer and trans people will featuring QTBIPOC-only artists
- Run and Walk with Pride: Show your support from June 26-29 anywhere in the world. All you need to do is register with Seattle Frontrunners and donate $35 to receive an event shirt after your run!