Plant-Based Burgers That Won’t Make You Miss Meat
Celebrate National Burger Day the Vegetarian Way
Nothing beats a sunny Seattle BBQ. However, if you prefer veggies over animal products or you're looking to reduce the amount of red meat you consume for health or environmental reasons, we have a solution for you.
As huge plant-based burger fans, we’re excited to share our favorite vegetarian and vegan alternatives to the all-American, classic burger patty. We promise they’re just as tasty!
- Hilary’s World’s Best Veggie Burgers: Free from 12 major food allergens, this delicious, vegan burger is consistently at the top of our grocery lists.
- Beyond Meat’s Beyond Burger: These burgers are some of the most similar to meat in texture and juiciness. You can bbq them and they flame up to look like real burgers!
- Trader Joe’s Hi-Protein Veggie Burger: With 26g of protein, you’ll stay fueled for hours and won’t miss the meat in this vegan burger alternative.
- Field Roast’s Fieldburger: These Seattle-made, vegan burgers are another yummy, high-protein option. Get your chef on and try their Bistro Burger– complete with their Chao vegan cheese.
- Ambitious Kitchen: If you prefer patties from scratch, Ambitious Kitchen has several unique options including, Vegan Curry-Spiced Sweet Potato & Wild Rice Burgers and Jalapeño Chickpea Lentil Burgers with Sweet Mango Avocado Pico
- Forks Over Knives: Another great resource for vegetarian recipes, most of which can be converted to vegan, Forks Over Knives offers several tempting burger alternatives.