Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
As we head into the weekend, our team mutually agreed, “how is it already Mother’s Day?” This year is flying by, so if you still need to find a last-minute gift to surprise your mom, we’ve got you covered!
Small businesses are the heartbeat of our neighborhoods, shaping our city’s culture and vibe. To make sure we’re doing our part to support them, we’re sharing gift ideas for mom from Seattle-area companies. We’ve captured ideas that reflect the beautiful variety of moms and their interests. While these are just a few of our favorites, hopefully you’ll be inspired to shop local this Mother’s Day.
- For the plant-loving mom get her an air plant or botanical-inspired pin from HEMLEVA
- For the mom that loves DIY, get her a Terrarium Kit from Seattle Seed Company
- For the mom who loves to be cozy, bring the outside in with a Seattle Rain candle from Seattle Candle Company
- For the fashion-forward, fitness-loving mom, gift her some Arvin Good’s plant-dyed socks! They come in four adorable pastel colors that are super comfortable and stay in place for workouts or casual wear
- For the mom who can't live without coffee, give her a Coffee Subscription from Seattle Coffee Gear for a few months. If you want to splurge, this Breville coffee maker is on our list, too
- For the foodie mom, treat her to a week of meals by Acme Farm and Kitchen. Acme creates a meal kit box that brings the farmer’s market to your kitchen, providing delicious recipes made with the freshest local ingredients. Their boxes come in all shapes and sizes, and accommodate any dietary restrictions!
- For the mom that loves a staycation, consider booking a weekend for her and a +1 at our favorite, Hotel Sorrento with a gift card for a beverage across the street at Vito’s
There are so many thoughtful ways to help each other out during this time, and creative ways to make milestones and celebrations count. What are you doing for moms and grandmas this mother’s day? Tell us on Instagram @revpr!