How to Stay Entertained While Staying Inside
Running out of shows to binge and already organized your entire house? We’re sharing how you can stay entertained while staying inside.
- Put together a virtual book club. Read “Little Fires Everywhere” by Celeste Ng together, then watch the new Hulu show based on it and compare.
- Zoom Zoom and more Zoom. Pick a fun background, dress up for a theme or just use the tool to connect with those you’re missing.
- Join a virtual workout with Shred415. They’re hosting FREE live classes M-F at 5:30 pm and weekends at 10:30 am PST on their Instagram! On 4/15 they’re celebrating 9 years of Shred415 by going live with four 15 minute workouts throughout the day. By participating throughout the day, identifying special words used in each video, and sharing the secret sentence by tagging @shred415dennytriangle in a selfie, you could win a free private party at Shred415 Seattle!
- Try a new recipe. @rachealsgoodeats shares healthified versions of all the foods you’re craving– the gluten-free Nutter Butters are one of our favorites!
- Watch every Oscar best-picture winner ever.
- April is national poetry month. Try your hand at writing some of your own, maybe you’ll find a hidden talent!
- Take your spring garden inside. Order a sprouting kit and grow your own crunchy, nutrient-dense sprouts in just a few days!
- Mix up a new mocktail or cocktail. Using the website makemeacocktail.com, enter all potential cocktail ingredients you have left in your kitchen and it will spit out drink recipes for you!
- And if you’re still bored... join TikTok and see what all the hype is about.