Seattle Valentine’s Day Dream Dates
Let’s be honest: Valentine’s Day can be stressful. But with our list of fun V-Day activities, you're sure to find something that tugs at your heart. Whether you’re spending February 14th with a long-time partner, new love interest or your best friends, here are a few ways to enjoy the day:
- Refresh your table for two with these Anko plates and make a plant-based dinner for two.
- Start your day with a boost of endorphins at a favorite workout, like SoulCycle or Shred 415 (soon!)
- Visit Coltiva for an authentic Italian experience, created with local ingredients.
- Make juicy, chocolate-dipped strawberries using Theo Chocolate.
- Rent an Airbnb in the Olympic National Park for the weekend to get away from the city and reconnect with nature.
- Pick out a recipe that takes at least 1 hour to prepare/cook. Go to the market together and then take your time to cook the meal while enjoying a glass of local wine. Don’t forget dessert!
- Try something new, like non-alcoholic drinks at the Deep Dive.
- Walk around Pike Place Market to taste local flavors, collecting ingredients for your dream charcuterie board as you go. Then enjoy a night together, indulging in your creation.
- If you want to celebrate your friends, but are spending the big day with your
special-someone, visit The Works Seattle on Feb. 12 for a Valentine’s Day bouquet workshop and master the art of floral arranging together!