What’s in my carry-on?
Spring travel is in full swing, and plans for summer trips are gearing up. So far, 2019 has taken the Rev team to Vegas, Palm Springs for Coachella and Maui – notice our pattern of travel to warmer climates in winter months?
If there’s anything we’ve learned from our trips, it’s that a well-packed carry-on is essential for a hassle-free trip.
The first thing (and most important, if you ask us) is a mini toiletry bag. It’s no secret that flights leave you feeling less than presentable – thank you cabin altitude for stealing our hard-earned glowing skin! Below are some go-to items we love using to step off the plane looking as refreshed as we’re about to feel on vacation.
- Facial Cleanser. For a quick refresh after a long flight, use Glossier’s Mini Milky Jelly Cleanser
- SPF Moisturizer. So your skin is not personally victimized by cabin air pressure or harsh UV Rays, use Kiehl’s Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer
- Foundation. This bareMINERALS spf stick is an easy touch up so you don’t look like you just… you know, flew
- Natural Deodorant. Because you don’t want to be that person on a plane!
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste. To get rid of any unwanted airplane coffee breath
- Healthy Human Water Bottle. To keep your glowing skin hydrated from the inside out, while simultaneously avoiding overpriced airport water and plastic cups
- Emergen-C. Dump into your water on the plane to keep your immune system boosted all vacation long
- A few snacks. Justin’s Squeeze Pack of almond butter glides perfectly onto a banana or apple, sans mess
- Headphones. Paired with the perfect Spotify playlist and enough murder podcasts downloaded to last a year
- Phone charger.
- Books. Currently reading Girl, Wash Your Face