We’re Searching For an All-Star Senior Account Executive
If you’ve mastered block and tackle Public Relations skills and are a budding agency leader who seeks opportunities for strategy, client management and mentoring others, this role is for you.
We seek a bright, energetic, organized individual to become our newest Senior Account Executive. In this PR agency role, you will be responsible for leading multiple client accounts and teams, serving as primary day-to-day client contact providing counsel on strategies and tactical recommendations, anticipating needs, proactively engaging on issues, leading meetings and offering solutions, even under difficult or unfavorable circumstances.
You must be:
- A skilled Account Executive or rising Senior Account Executive
- A strong writer and proofreader delivering close-to-final and client-ready emails / pitches / plans
- A proactive communicator
- An excellent time and task manager
- Adept at coaching junior staff members on improving skills
- Currently based in Seattle
Your can-do attitude will align well with a go-getter team that thinks creatively, asks questions and doesn’t settle for anything less than great.
Qualifications you’ll want to possess…
We seek an individual who can work well independently with guidance from other team members, has strong research and critical thinking skills, and can confidently navigate any task or situation. There’s not a lot of room for sprawl, so you’ll want to be super organized and able to grasp new clients and industries quickly. You also must know how to use all Microsoft Office products. We’re flexible, so you should be too. It’s also important that you are a consumer and have general interest in consumer lifestyle products, particularly in food and beverage, health and wellness, fitness and sustainable brands.
You must also have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to establish and grow relationships
- The ability to manage a portion of campaign budgets effectively
- Strong media/influencer relationships and a portfolio of top-tier coverage placements
- Proven ability to manage time and juggle multiple account responsibilities and deadlines
- Solid client relationship and critical thinking skills
- The desire to keep learning
- The ability to consistently meets deadlines and hit campaign goals
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders with diplomacy
Your previous experience should include…
At least four to six years of work experience in a public relations agency. Experience and knowledge of lifestyle PR, consumer and regional media relations, and proficiency in Microsoft suite, time tracking technology, Cision, and Critical Mention or the like.
Our culture is pretty unique
We’re kind of like one big (or small depending on where you’re from) family. We like to work hard and have fun. We’re serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. Accountability is huge for us because the buck stops here. We don’t make excuses. We’re persistent and persuasive, thrive on creativity, and while striving for greatness is the name of our game, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be managing the development and execution of integrated PR / digital / social campaigns, leading brainstorms to deliver fresh thinking and new approaches. You’ll leverage your media relations experience to secure coverage for clients with ease, proactively and reactively.
You’ll also be:
- Taking a leadership role in the office, setting an example for junior staff members to model agency values
- Taking a leadership role during client calls and meetings, providing updates on key projects in a professional and concise manner
- Trend and industry monitoring to influence campaigns and strategies
- Liaising with spokespeople, with the ability to prep clients with key messages for interviews effectively
- Managing logistics and development of materials for special events, award programs, and other relevant programming
- Actively pursuing learning and professional development, while managing and supporting junior staff members to do the same
- Keeping team and client informed of project status without having to be prompted
- Participating in new business process, research and presentation delivery